Denim, khaki, and brown.
- Spring’s a-comin’ and we can’t wait. Color is always a huge trend for spring and we couldn’t help but repost these great looks we found while browsing tumblr. These looks perfectly encompass the use of color throughout an entire look and would be perfect for any spring occasion. Pastels, rich colors, and brights, oh my!
This is by far our favorite look of the three. It’s got the perfect Sunday brunch look that we love for spring. The mix of the pastels look so cool and are highlighted by darker accessories. What makes this look work is the fact that all the pastels are about the same intensity so not one stands out over the other.
Mint is one of our favorite shades for spring. We love the idea of this monochromatic mint look. The brown accessories stand out and compliment the mint shade. The brighter mint shade is the perfect focal point in this look because the lighter, more subdued mint three piece suit frames it perfectly.
This is a richer and darker color scheme that would look great on any spring night. We love the look of burgundy paired with navy and the trouser-shoe pairing is a fresh take on this color combination.
- Pair pastels of equal intensity together
- Try a brighter shade shirt under a more subdued suit
- Be stuck in neutrals this spring. Try some color!
- Be afraid to try new looks like a brighter shoe.